Monday, August 10, 2009

Where to begin.....

Well, today is the first day that I'm going to try out this whole blogging thing. Heard a lot about it in the past and have some friends who do it (blog) as well so I thought, 'What the hell' I'll give it a try. Thought this might be a fun way to express my thoughts and opinions on anything and everything that pops into my head. If you like it great, keep coming back and checking in. If not than oh well, who needs ya anyway! Like I mentioned at the top of my blog, I am not politically correct and do not give a rat's ass if I offend you! Last time I checked we still have freedom of speech here and will say what I want when I want! Too many people now a days worry about saying the wrong thing and offending someone or hurting there feelings! Look, if you wear your feelings on your sleeve and get pissed/hurt anytime you even think that someone looks at you funny than you've got some problems that you need to work on! Alright, enough bitching for now! :) Let the blogging begin!!! :) :)

Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment